Always Forever

"You are the love I need
You are the air I breathe
You are my love, my life, always forever." -Phil Wickham

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wondering

December 4, Evening

Sometimes, I just wonder if he looks as hard as I do, for me, if he actually seaches at all as I wander, aimlessly, wander along the beach shoreline, counting the sand and seagulls flying by. I want to know if he cares. I want him to care, but not just to care; I want him to want to care. Because if he did, he would notice; I would not have to say, would I? And my heart would not break so hard into pieces of glass, piercingly. If only I knew he is journeying, to find the hidden me, it would hold me together…. I want him to sing softly,

There we sat among the thousand, fools just like us, but not so in love like us.
There we spoke of all our feelings, and dreams were born like that, and we hope for love like that.
Now your dreams have changed and we are far apart.
I don't know when or where to start, leading you from my mind.
I want to stand with you again. I hope to find you here again.
Then the eternal sunshine.
I'll search for the orange moon that
lit up all of the ocean while I held your hand.
And now watch all the waves from the stone where we gaze to the golden sun.
And if I see the horizon, those the same as it did when we stood on the hill.
I will make the arrangements, just wait on that corner for me.
And if you drop me a line, I will sure to make these arrangements.
Lay your hand upon my shoulder, I’ll sing a two or three sweet melodies for thee.
Softly speak, to say what I need, why do you leave, my heart is at your feet.
Well, I like to share three words again, these words with you again if you think it's possible.
And maybe I can pull you close and whisper in your ear again that I want you in my life forever.
You are like the summer rain that cools me, that soothes me.
You are the person that I pray for everyday.
Maybe we'll sit on those steps once again, maybe we won’t turn out have to pretend, you will be here in my imaginings, fade imaginings.
I'll search for the orange moon...
-- Khalil Fong, "Hidden Track" in Orange Moon

I can’t tell if anyone misses me. I don’t care if anyone, only that he misses me. Only that he, only he.

1 comment: